Sunday, May 18, 2014

Brunswick Heads, NSW

While my brother and his family were visiting from Darwin we stayed at a friends holiday house down at Ocean Shores in northern New South Wales. It was the first time I met my six-month-old nephew Will, and a great chance to catch up with my almost three-year-old niece Scarlett.


We were lucky enough to have periods of great weather and we made the most of our time by fishing (unsuccessfully), kayaking, swimming and surfing (unsuccessfully).


The weather was warm and the ocean mild, it was amazing to get out and enjoy the outdoors while autumn lingers but all too soon the end of the weekend approached and we had to head back home to Brisbane. It was hard to say goodbye to my brother, sister-in-law and their kids from Darwin but I was very happy to be able to spend time with my whole family for the weekend. I can't wait to see the kids again!

More photos here